Now in the galleries
June/July/August 2019: Beyond Being Hmong: Artists as Individuals
- (LINK) Call for Art Revised
- (LINK) Preview application PDF
- (LINK) Apply online extended deadline by May 15, 4:00 p.m.
- Exhibition Opening: June 2, 2019: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Exhibit will run June 2 through September 6.
- Guest curation by (LINK) Katherina Vang
September/October 2019: Eagan Art House Harvest of Art Community Exhibit
November/December 2019/January 2020:TBD
Application for Consideration: Solo Visual Arts Exhibits at Art Works
- All 2D & 3D visual artists are encouraged to apply. We are currently accepting applications from quality artists who have a unique vision to share as a solo exhibitor. While we seek artists for programming in 2020, we occasionally have need for work to fill our spaces on short notice. We would like to be able to call on solo artists to help us keep our galleries full and vibrant at all times.
- Call for Art (LINK) HERE
- Preview the Application (LINK) HERE
- Apply Online (LINK) HERE
February/March 2019: Mirrored Mosaics: Artists’ Reflections on Being Muslim in Minnesota
November/December 2018 – January 2019: Art Works Members’ Exhibit: Art at Work – exhibit celebrating the creativity of Art Works member artists; and Anthony Caponi: Personal Treasures – rarely seen sculptures from the Caponi family collection.
September/October 2018: Harvest of Art – Community Exhibit curated by the Eagan Art House
June/July/August 2018: The Great Outdoors: Art Inspired by Wild Minnesota – Supporter Showcase and Invitational
April/May 2018: Lighting the Way
February/March 2018: American Conversations: Looking Forward – Art by WARM
November/December 2017/January 2018: Art: Diverse Perspectives Through Local Eyes – Art by Eagan Artist Connect
October 2017: Art: The Unexpected Application of Skill