Now in the galleries
February/March 2019: Mirrored Mosaics: Artists’ Reflections on Being Muslim in Minnesota
- FREE Exhibit Opening: Sunday, February 10, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Art will be on display February 3 – March 29
- Applications for this exhibition are no longer being accepted.
April/May 2019: Art Works = More than the sum of its parts
- Call for Art (LINK) HERE
- Preview the Application (LINK) HERE
- Apply Online (LINK) HERE
- Application deadline is March 1, 2019 by 11:59 p.m.
November/December 2019/January 2020:TBD
September/October 2018: Harvest of Art – Community Exhibit curated by the Eagan Art House
June/July/August 2018: The Great Outdoors: Art Inspired by Wild Minnesota – Supporter Showcase and Invitational
April/May 2018: Lighting the Way
February/March 2018: American Conversations: Looking Forward – Art by WARM
November/December 2017/January 2018: Art: Diverse Perspectives Through Local Eyes – Art by Eagan Artist Connect
October 2017: Art: The Unexpected Application of Skill