As part of our mission, we strive to create programming that will challenge and broaden your notions of art and performance. From exhibitions in our galleries to our Salon Series; we aim to expand visual and performing arts in our community.
- Our gallery is free and open to the public during business hours. Come hang out in the environment made by artists! All are welcome here.
- Come see the world through artists’ eyes! Join us at a Gallery Exhibition Opening Reception and meet the artists.
- Hey, artists! Check out open calls for art! Pass on opportunities to other artists in your network!
- In 2019, most of our Salon Series Performances are paired with a Gallery Exhibition Opening Reception. Plan to come early and check out the art in our galleries.
- Our Salon Series offers the unique opportunity to visit with performing artists after the show. Learn what makes them tick!
- Take advantage of a discount for buying a season pass for our entire 2019 series of performances at Art Works.
- This series of programming is for artists and creatives. Think of it as hanging out with others who like what you like and do what you do.
- Knitters have taken over every Friday morning. You too can bring your yarn over and chill here!
- Figure Drawing Co-Op includes regular sessions with live, nude models with a range of body types. No critique, no instruction, just time for you and your artistic practice.
- Tuesday Tune-Ups focus on business development skills for artists and makers.
- We have one fundraiser annually to help us keep our facility and programming in good shape.
- Sometimes, we host guests and partner to offer more programming.
- Eagan Theater Company